17m2 space in serviced studio
Type of space: Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Office Space, Photography Studio, Visual Art Studio, Multi-use Space
One 17m2 studio available in the Village section of our complex, great natural light and overhead heater on swinging arm provided.
Our complex includes the following key offerings for all tenants:
- High-speed fibre-to-the-premises internet on secure server with U/D speeds recorded up to 600Mbps (wired, wifi average 50-100Mbps);
- Communal meeting room with white board for conference calls, meetings, training etc.
- Communal lounge/bar;
- Communal workshop with basic tools;
- Coffee machine (no pods) with no less than 4 kinds of milk (!);
- Use of event space at reduced rate;
- Use of secure storage at reduced rate;
- Use of backdrops and cyclorama for product/promo shoots and auditions;
- Handling of pick ups/deliveries, clients and misc. tasks by studio manager;
- Out-door spaces including work benches and lounge area;
- Kitchen facilities and shower;
- Weekly professional cleaning services.
Private Offices / Studios / Hot desks available by expression
Mycelium Studios includes a range of private offices, studios and communal working environments. From executive suite-styled offices to open plan work spaces, our large complex caters for all and accommodates the loud, the quiet, the messy, the tidy and more in separate areas, whilst everyone can meet in the kitchen or around the fireplace!
We currently host a range of practices including software engineers, photographers, film editors, fashion designers, jewellers, interior designers, industrial designers, etc.
Mycelium Studios is a dynamic creative hub in inner city Melbourne. Recently relocated to a light-filled converted warehouse in sunny Brunswick, on the cusp of Thornbury and next to Nicholson st trams, Mycelium studios is an interdisciplinary creative space that operates at the intersection of art, design and the environment. With about a third of the total space comprised of communal areas and facilities, the studio aims to provide space to exchange and develop ideas in which the community of tenants are encouraged to interact, inspire and engage with one another.
Security deposit 1 month rent, utilities included.
Sharing allowed, however an additional fee of $40 + GST per month will apply to each tenant after the first one to cover utilities.
50 parks available, roller door access on side