43 Derby Street – Flexible space.
Type of space: Multi-use Space, Photography Studio, Pop-up Space, Art Gallery, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Retail Space, Markets, Non Traditional, Residency, Community Hall
43 Derby Street is a flexible space for hire for professional use. The minimal but considered room is designed to be truly flexible, allowing you to inhabit the space as you see fit. It's been used for:
- Workshops, meetings and off-sites
- Talks, classes and presentations
- Small professional events
- Photography and film shoots
- Pop-up retail
Rates for hire are:
- Hourly, $85+GST
- Daily (8hrs), $600+GST
- Weekend (Saturday 9am-9pm, set-up left overnight, Sunday 9am-6pm), $1540+GST
- Longer term, regular or semi-permanent (better rates by negotiation)
- Approx. 50 square metres
- 4m high ceilings
- Natural light (north facing)
- Black out blinds
- Photography polyboards and stands
- Wifi and Projector
- Meeting table for 8-10
- Trestle tables (6), stools (30) and high back chair (10)
- Bluetooth speaker
- Street level access
- Access to shared kitchen, courtyard and bathroom facilities
All equipment on-site is available for you to use at no extra cost.
To arrange an inspection, please get in touch.
Minimum 3 hour hire
Ample street parking available.
This space is suitable for
ArchitectureArts and CraftDrawingExhibitionsFashionFilmFilm LocationInstallationMeetingsOpenings/launchesPerformancePhotographyPhotoshootsProject SpaceResidencyRetailSpoken WordStylingWorkshopsWriting
50.00 meters sq.
Very High (4m +)
Smooth ground surface