In a calm pocket of Collingwood, a character-rich building houses many possibilities.
Downstairs at 43 Derby Street is a flexible space for hire intended for professional use. From workshops, meetings and talks to private events, classes, launches and community outreach.
Upstairs is a shared workspace. For further information, please see our ‘upstairs’ ad.
The understated room is designed to be truly flexible, allowing you to inhabit the space as you see fit. We envisage it being used for:
- Workshops and meetings
- Talks and presentations
- Product launches and showings
- Small professional events: networking, industry events and meet-ups
- Classes (both professional and personal development)
- Community outreach (council run, group support and counselling sessions)
- Small photo-shoots
- Pop-up retail (weekends only)
Rates for hire are:
- Hourly, $70+GST
- Daily (8hrs), $500+GST
- Approx. 50 square metres
- 4m high ceilings
- Natural light (north facing)
- Wifi and Projector
- Meeting table for 8
- Sound system
- Street level access
- Phone swipe access
- Access to kitchen, courtyard and bathroom facilities
- Seating for 30 available on request (trestle tables and stools)
To arrange an inspection, please get in touch.
Concept by JAC&.
NB: THIS SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM RENTAL ONLY (HOURLY AND DAILY).
Ample street parking available.