43 Derby Street. Upstairs.
Type of space: Office Space, Co-Working Space, Design Studio
In a calm pocket of Collingwood, a character-rich building houses many possibilities.
Upstairs is a shared workspace, suitable for thoughtful small businesses and individuals. There are generous desk spaces for rent, as well as private offices.
Downstairs is a flexible space for hire suitable for professional use. For further information, please see our ‘downstairs’ ad.
We are searching for like-minded people to share the upstairs workspace with a great community of people:
- 6 desk spaces. $565pcm +GST (only 1 remaining!)
- Private office 1 (suitable for a business of up to 2 people). $847pcm +GST (leased, no longer available)
- Private Office 2. $1270pcm+GST (suitable for a business of up to 3 people) or $1696pcm+GST (suitable for a business of up to 4 people). (leased, no longer available)
- Reasonable complimentary access to the the flexible space downstairs
- A considered fit-out with desk and storage supplied
- A secondary meeting space
- Kitchen and bathroom with shower
- All internet (cable), utilities and outgoings covered
- Monitored alarm and 24/7 swipe access
- Regular professional cleaning
To arrange an inspection, please get in touch.
Concept by JAC&.
Please note, we do not offer hot-desking or short term arrangements. Minimum 6 month commitment required.
2 and 4 hour parking nearby.
This space is suitable for
AnimationArchitectureCo-workingDesk-based workDigital DesktopGraphic DesignIndustrial DesignInterior DesignMeetingsWriting