Type of space: Hot Desk, Multi-use Space, Office Space, Co-Working Space
Join ACMI's curators, programmers, producers and administrators in a 60 seat co-working space dedicated to the creative industries. Designed by award-winning architects Six Degrees, ACMI X is a 2,000 square metre state-of-the-art office space in the heart of Melbourne’s arts precinct and a first for an Australian museum.
ACMI X has two types of Memberships - Industry (Hot Desk 9-5pm, M-F) and Resident (Permanent Desk 24/7 access) that allow flexible access to our vibrant co-working space and weekly calendar of networking opportunities and professional development events.
Memberships include a range of benefits including:
- High speed internet
- Access to printers and scanners charged pro rata
- Access to communal meeting areas, social hub and kitchen cafe areas with free espresso coffee machine
- Fair use free meeting room access
- Bike parking, discounted car parking, showers
- A curated events program and access to industry networking
- Lockable storage
- Business mailing address
- Discounts at ACMI Cinemas, exhibitions and shop.
1. Industry Membership (9-5, M-F) $30/Month plus Hot Desk $39/day (ex gst)
2. Resident Membership (24/7) $600/Month (ex gst) Includes a Permanent Desk
Both Memberships include access to the Industry program of talks and workshops.
See ACMI X website for detailed breakdown of each Membership.
Prospective Resident Members are asked to make an appointment with the Studio Manager for a tour in advance of their application.
Parking is available in The Australian Ballet Centre Carpark below us.