All Day Breakfast is a community-run space for independent makers and interdisciplinary artists to work and play together. We host public events, collaborate on projects, and provide all the basics you need to get things done.
- Power and wifi
- Modular hotdesks
- Whiteboard and printer
- Cupboard kitchenette
- Library of books, DVDs, and games
- Friendly creative community
- 10 minute tram ride from Flinders St Station
Hot desk day passes are just $10 - or become a member and enjoy more regular use of the space. All membership plans include access to our Slack channel, discounted event tickets, and library privileges. We particularly encourage women, non-binary folk, people with disability, and people of colour to apply. Subsidised memberships are available for marginalised people.
– Friend ($10/visit) : Only need to visit occasionally to get things done or attend events? Day passes are just $10. Just email before you arrive.
– Member ($90/month) : Come in and make use of our desks and wifi anytime during our regular open hours, 7am to 8pm. You'll receive your own key and shelf space for belongings.
– Full Time ($290/month) : 24 hour access to the space and a dedicated desk to call your own. If you're a small team looking for a permanent studio space, get in touch to discuss discounted options.
Parking just outside: 2P 8am – 6pm, Mon – Fri, $3.60 / hour.