Guild Cowork Residency
The Guild co-working residency is offered through the City of Melbourne Annual Arts Grants Program. This residency supports desk based individuals working in any creative industry to advance their practice. The residency is suited to creative practitioners such as independent creative producers, production managers, curators, arts publicists, arts-related administrators, graphic designers, film editors, game programmers, app developers.
Applications are now open and close 5pm, 29 May 2018. Annual Arts Grants Program 2019 Guidelines
City of Melbourne’s Creative Spaces program, in partnership with Creative Victoria, has transformed the entire ground floor area of The Guild residential tower to provide smaller tenancies suited to arts organisations and creative practitioners. For further information about Guild click here.
• Number of residencies available: Two per year
• Duration: 6 months per residency. Artists are required to be in residence for a minimum of 3 days per week during normal business hours.
• Artist fee payment per residency: $5,000 (plus a desk in a shared space at no cost, valued at $2,400)
Applications open: 1 May 2018
Applications close: 5pm, 29 May 2018
• Location: Guild, 152 Sturt Street, Southbank.
• Space: One desk and a storage locker in a co-working space
• Specifications: co-working space with street frontage, large windows, good natural light, high ceilings, wireless internet connection.
Residency by application only