Type of space: Co-Working Space, Design Studio, Office Space
* $100 PER WEEK * Arcade Society is a boutique co-working studio above the historic City Arcade in Newcastle East, overlooking leafy Hunter Street.
Recently refurbished with new floors, fresh paint and bathed in lovely natural light, the space is fresh, creative, airy and welcoming. For less than $15 a day, you can have a permanent desk space where you can concentrate on running your creative venture in a casual, friendly environment.
- one generous desk each (1800mm x 750mm)
- storage (Ikea Kallax 8 shelf, plus under desk filing cabinet)
- access to unlimited super fast internet (SHDSL business grade symmetrical 20/20Mbps) via wifi or ethernet
- use of our meeting space (seats 8)
- use of an internal kitchenette
- access to shared bathroom facilities just a few steps away
- secure 24 hour access
- outgoings (internet and power) with no hidden extras.
Arcade Society comfortably houses only seven desks so as not to feel crowded. Three desks are currently available, sharing with a design agency, a social media agency and an architect. Inspections are welcome by appointment.
Free all-day on street parking can usually be found about 10 minutes walk away. Paid parking options (both on street and in parking stations) are close by.
This space is suitable for
ArchitectureCo-workingDigital DesktopDrawingFashionFilmGraphic DesignInterior DesignNew MediaPhotographyWriting
75.00 meters sq.
High (3m - 4m)