Located at 152 Sturt St Southbank, Assembly Point comprises of five glass vitrines lining the walkway between Sturt Street and Moore Street.
The space is accessible 24/7 and sits at the centre of Melbourne's Arts Precinct adjacent to Victorian College of the Arts (VCA), Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA) and National Gallery of Victoria (NGV International) and opposite the National Institute of Performing Art’s (NIDA) Melbourne hub.
Creative professionals working in any visual medium are encouraged to apply, however, due to the nature of the space, sculptural and three-dimensional works are preferred.
Creative Spaces accepts applications from individuals or groups with or without a curator.
Exhibtion periods are 4 weeks.
Now taking expresions of interest for 2018. Click here to view the EOI form
Unfunded individuals, not-for-profits and community groups may be eligible for a discounted rate.
- Applicants must conduct a site visit (accessible 24/7)
- All five display cases must be used for the term of the exhibition.
- Display cases are lit with on/off capacity for lighting only.
- Display cases do not have power supply.
- Display cases are subject to weather conditions including full sun.