WANTED: A CREATIVE PROFESSIONAL TO SHARE STUDIO WITH ARCHITECT
I run my architectural practice from the studio, and have a passion for beautiful, environmentally-sustainable, residential design. I would love to share the space with someone like-minded, and ideally from a complimentary profession.
The studio is very centrally located in Ballarat CBD, in a gorgeous heritage building. It features industrial polished concrete floors, exposed brick walls, and natural daylight. The studio is approximately 50sqm, so plenty of space to share. The co-worker would sub-leasing from me.
- Shared Studio space in central Ballarat CBD location: 22 Skipton St, Ballarat Central (next door to The Mallow Hotel)
- Gorgeous contemporary industrial-style studio in heritage building
- Security System
- Generally 9am-5pm M-F access, other times can be negotiated
- Kettle/Coffee-Machine/Microwave/Fridge (including tea/coffee/milk/etc.)
- Desk + Chair + some storage ready for you
- Use of Meeting Area
- On-street car-parking
- Undercover secure Bike Parking
- Free ‘try before you buy’ trial for suitable applicant/s
I'd ideally like a permanent person to share the space on a full-time basis. However am willing to be flexible and negotiate as each applicant's circumstances may be different.
The landlord will need to approve the suitable applicant.
Plenty of free on-street car-parking. Some time-restrictions apply, but no meters.
Secure undercover bicycle parking on site, and shower/changing facilities.