BIGBANG studio- cyclorama for short term use
Type of space: Art Gallery, Cinema, Co-Working Space, Dance Studio, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Film Editing Suite, Multi-use Space, Music Performance Venue, Performance venue, Pop-up Space, Rehearsal Space, Retail Space, Theatre, Warehouse
The dynamic studio was designed to host photography/ media/ video shoots and has been an incredible screening/ event/ exhibition/ product launch and even wedding venue.
Features include newly installed superfast 100/100 internet, the 17+ meter 'invisibility wall', air con, gas heaters, associated green room/ kitchenette and roller-door access and shared facilities including the 30m deck looking through bushlands to the Merri creek...
· superfast 100/100 glassfibre cat6/ wifi
· 139 sqm studio of 5.5 to 6m tall ceiling plus adjacent 16sqm greenroom/office
· white cyclorama, durable concrete backed, 17m wide and full height
· full light control (full black out possible so that you can set up your own lighting scenes)
· kitchenette with fridge, coffee machine, shelves, natural daylight
· roller door access
· free truck and car street parking. free shared undercroft car parking
· shared entry via glazed lobby
· secure 24/7 personal access
· solar PV powered air-con
· gas radiant heaters
· 3-phase power 32amp and 6x 16amp power circuits.
· basic rigging installed already
· polyboards and stands
· surround speakers and JBL sound system
· DDA and ambulant toilet, fully disabled accessible
· work tables on wheels plus 60 stylish stackable black wire chairs
· outdoor bicycle racks
· acoustic wall insulation, acoustic absorbent ceiling
· shared outdoor landscaped areas and decking, overlooking the beautiful Merri Creek bushland
· wall mirrors used for dance classes. There are blinds installed to cut the reflections to suit photography
· for more info and pix please head to: http://bigbangstudio.com.au/
Note that while we are still offering short term hire, ultimately we are searching for the perfect long term tenant- see our separate ad on creative spaces, facebook, insta and linkedin and of course our website for more info.
BIGBANG studio is already the home of 30 extraordinary freelancers (behind the invisibility wall) excelling in a gamut of industries. These private and shared spaces are really extraordinary and feature a glowing façade that showcases tree shadowplay by day and our LED strip lighting at night.
Please buzz us to arrange the royal tour of BIGBANG studio.
Respect, Erin and Henrik
FULL day (10 hours)
HALF day (5 hours)
negotiable and flexible
events need to include a re-paint fee
We are open to negotiation/ flexible operational hours due to attached caretaker space where we live with another wonderful young family.
Direct drive-in roller door access from Beavers Rd plus private under-cover parks and on-street parking with no restrictions.