Unique Photography studio for hire in Melbourne’s Bayside.
Bohemia Bay is a modern & cozy photography studio in Highett.
Open space designed photo studio with lots of natural daylight streaming through the east facing windows offer you many possibilities to achieve unique results, however the windows are also equipped with blinds when controlled studio lighting is required.
There are no additional costs for lighting. Everything is included in the studio hire.
- Bayside location / 2 km from the beach
- modern & cozy space with exceptional features
- an area of 60 sqm
- home and personal feel
- equipment and props included in the photography studio hire
- available for hire 7 days a week
- special offers & benefits
- professional office available
- heating & air conditioning
- WiFi connection
- sound system
- free parking
- walking distance from public transport
Lighting equipment & accessories
- 3x Elinchrom BRX500 with trigger
- 2x softbox 66 cm
- 1x octa softbox grid mask 95 cm
- 1x transculent / white umbrella 110 cm
- 1x boom arm stand
- 2x 5 in 1 round reflector 110 cm & 55 cm
- softbox photo light tent 80 cm
- 3 x soft boxes 50 x 70 cm
- 3x 135 W light bulb
- hair & make up station
- stylist station
- big windows with blinds
- air-conditioning / heater / WiFi / sound system
- large mirrors / changing room / hanger / stepladder / fan / sofa / bed / coffee table / rugs / faux fur / blankets / throws / pillows / duvet / cushions / plants
Kitchen & Bathroom
- separate kitchenette bathroom amenities (downstairs)
- fridge with freezer /microwave / kettle / toaster / plates / bowls / cutlery / glasses / mugs
- 60 sqm air conditioned and heated open plan studio space with props & lighting equipment in Highett, Bayside
- close to the beach / cafes
- one allocated car space
- other parking spaces on the street
Each option includes:
complete lighting equipment and all props, backdrop set, hair & make up station, stylist station, large mirrors, hanger, changing room, stepladder, fan, and kitchen.
Please note, that we charge $20 for 1m of visibly used backdrop.
All day / 8 hours $360
Half day / 4 hours $190
Hourly rate $55
Photography studio hire – Membership
Get 50% off all your bookings
Members pay a small weekly membership fee and then,
additionally, pay for the hours as they need them.
There is no minimum or maximum amount of hours
a member must book – it’s designed to adjust to the clientele
of the photographer.
Minimum membership period is 3 months.
50% off all bookings
all bills and outgoings including internet
flexible access (including weekends)
lighting included in the studio hire
backdrops, props and furniture free to use
1 allocated parking space
Many other spaces on the street