Thirst Studios is a close-knit user experience design team based in Melbourne, Australia.
A dedicated team of passionate designers, thinkers, problem solvers and technologists with a variety of complementary skills and interests but a shared love of UX and a desire to push the field forward and make the web better.
We’re looking for freelancers or a small business to share in this amazing office.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
We are a short walk from the Bourke Street mall, right in the heart of the CBD. There is an abundance of cool cafes, restaurants and great pubs and bars near by, not to mention the wonderful Emporium. Talk about Charlie Sheen-ing! Oh, and did we mention the crazy amount of awesome coffee shops close by?
ABOUT THE SPACE
- Large open plan office
- Loads of natural light streaming through the big windows (which we can actually open!
- Separate male and female bathrooms, avoiding those Ally McBeal moments
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate eating room
- User experience test lab
- Shared music (BYO Spotify!)
-Chill out area with flat screen TV, foose ball table and Xbox
- And of course no shared space would be complete without beers on a Friday afternoon
- Ergonomic chair
- LAN connection
- Lounge/chill space
- Meeting room (when booked in advance)
- Usability testing lab (when booked in advance)
- Multifunction A3 printer
- Use of the mailing address
- Utilities and device charging
- Bi-weekly cleaning
- Heating / Air-conditioning
- Building Security
- Access 24 hours if required (a one off refundable fee of $120 for the swipe card allows 24 hour access)
$165 in GST per desk per week
$660 inc GST per desk per month