The Brilliant Photo and Film Studio is:
- Approximately 65m2 (13.2 m x 4.8 m) soundproofed studio that is ideal for both film and photography shoots, with direct from the street loading dock.
- Fully air conditioned.
- It has a full white cyclorama on one wall (the side of the studio, so doesn't have huge depth) and a curved white wall on one end.
- 180 degree / 2 sided drop down green screen and blue screens
- Talk show style desk with in-built television to display images / logos etc. Perfect for filming corporate videos and available to use at no extra charge.
- No lighting available on site, you will need to provide your own lighting. We do have lighting rigs in the ceilings.
- Prop and a variety of clothes / costumes available onsite, along with all power tools, trestle tables, C Stands, Draping, carpet squares, Set stand, sewing machine, ironing board and iron etc..
- Kitchenette facilities with fridge, kettle, toaster, tea, instant coffee etc. We also have a full kitchen available on site, however, this needs to be booked separately if required (at no extra charge). - Refrigerator available in Hair and Makeup Room.
- Shower and bathroom facilities with all toiletries and towels provided to studio clients.
A fantastic location close to everything, with unmetered parking and excellent cafes and pubs all round (check out John Smith, Ragland and The Lord Raglan for three of our favourites)
- Super fast business grade copper wiring TPG internet (20mbps/20mbps) - WIFI throughout the building.
- 3 Phase Power
- Straight from the street loading dock with flat walk into the studio
- We also have a beautiful lounge and bar area that is a perfect backdrop for a variety of photo and film shoots and can be used as an artist green room if needed (and with no other prior bookings in this space). This space also has 3 Phase power.
- Should you require editor, voice over production or music recording, we have editing suites and voice over studios available on site. Please discuss your needs with us and we can help you out.
Half Day dry hire of the studio is $200 plus GST (4 hours) - ** Full Day dry hire of the studio $350 (8 hours). Extra time to be confirmed up front if needed.
If you require a freshly painted white cyc prior to your shoot, please let us know on booking. We will require 48 hours notice for painting and the extra charge is $150 for the repaint.
We can also, on request, have the cyc painted to any colour that is required for your shoot. Quote worked out upon request.
All Day Free Street Parking on the streets around the building, plus 1 hour free out the front of the building from 10am to 3pm. Direct load in from the street through studio loading dock.