Co Paradiso! is a unique and creative co-working space that boasts the perfect balance between vibe, family, and getting sh*t done.
Located in a converted warehouse in East Brunswick, Co Paradiso! is home to over 30 freelance creatives including filmmakers, illustrators, photographers, sound designers, animators, colour graders, PHD writers, VR gurus, and web designers. It’s one hell of a hub where collaboration flows freely, (along with the free coffee).
It’s super rare to find an open-plan co-working space that is pro pets, pro music, ‘make-calls-from-your-desk’ friendly, and where the proverbial water-cooler hangs go into the wee-hours, but Co Paradiso! offers all of this and more with ease.
From epic table tennis battles to major kitchen cook ups, This really is a home away from home for all who create from within.
(AND YES, WE DO GET OUR WORK DONE!)
Single Desk Occupancy:
Monthly option (no contract) $325 (+gst) per calendar month
Long-term: 6 months or more (contract) $286 (+gst) per calendar month
Hot desk $15 per day (+gst)
• Open plan studio space.
• Each tenant is allocated their own desk space - wooden table (115cm long / 68cm high / 79.5cm deep), comes with power board and chair.
• Access to space 24hrs / 7 days a week.
• Bills included in rental (electricity/water/wifi/cleaning fees)
• Gear/storage options available for an additional fee.
• Fully furnished kitchen with pots, pans, cutlery, microwave and cafe style coffee machine with FREE COFFEE + MILK.
• Meeting Room available for private meetings with clients, conference calls or brainstorming sessions. Room includes table and chairs, whiteboard, couch and tv (HDMI connection).
• Photography studio available to hire for photoshoots, film shoots, etc, with some gear available. Amazing load in / load out access available through roller door and all day parking.
• In-house sound recording studio, managed by Ryan Granger of ‘Dead On Sound’.
• In-house colour grading studio, managed by Adrian Eppel of ‘A Grade Colour’.
• The workshop area is available for use (depending on hours), including some tools.
• All day parking (no restrictions!)
• 5 mins walk from the Lygon st tram, #1 & #8.
• Bicycle friendly.
• Pet friendly.
• Kid friendly.
• Roller-door access.
• Table Tennis tournaments.
• Plenty of greenery!
• Walking distance to IGA and delicious cafe, The Spot.
• Studio pets are a welcome distraction.
• Special events and screenings hosted within the studio throughout the year.
• Friday tins
Large carpark with plenty of off-street parking (no time restrictions).
5 mins walk from the Lygon st tram, #1 & #8.
Close to Merri Creek bike trail with room to park your bike inside the studio.