Annexe (approx 45-50 m²) || Suitable for exhibitions, launches, photo shoots, showrooms, meetings, workshops, filming (video only, room echos) and other creative events. Please note, floor is subject to wear and tear which adds to the rustic aesthetic of the space (will be white in areas, refer to photos).
Please call or email to arrange a viewing, check availability or request pricing.
- Capacity - 45 standing / 30 seated
- Air-Conditioned - reverse cycle air conditioning for cooling in summer and heating in winter
- Lighting - natural reflected light mid morning-mid afternoon / bright downlights installed (daylight temp)
- Hanging System - professionally hang paintings and pictures
- Kitchenette - filtered water for event catering
- Private - Annexed from the main building in a cottage style building, the studio is quieter, lockable from the outside and includes an additional inernal locked storage space
- Event Furniture - 15x bentwood chairs, 30x white & grey designer folding chairs, 1x chesterfield couch, 5x white folding tables, 1x timber trestle table & 130x picture hangers (subject to availability & reservation, fees may apply for a large volume of furniture)
Pricing may change according to usage, please apply for pricing.
For larger events, or for events where alcohol is served, we may require security to be hired. A sober staff member (with RSA) will be needed to serve alcoholic drinks.
A regular business day is 8 hours, generally 9am-5pm (other hours must be arranged in advance). Visitors of evening events must leave by 8.30pm. Premises must be cleaned and vacated before 9pm.
Keep noise, voices, and music low
No alcohol to be served unless discussed, you may need a sober server with an RSA and security
Cables to be taped to floor
Clean up spills immediately
No water on the timber floor or chairs
No unapproved high consumption electrical devices (heaters)
No standing on chairs
Electrical cables must be gaffer taped to the floor
Sweep or vacuum any debris
Remove all rubbish from our premises before vacating
Damage/cleanup fee may apply if walls, facilities and furniture are damaged or not left in good order
Hire hours are 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM weekdays, and if approved, weekends and evenings
Visitors of evening events must vacate by 8.30 PM, cleaned and vacated by 9.30PM
Any delays that extend beyond finish time will be charged incur a charge of $100
Downstairs spaces are open and not guaranteed to be locked or completely private and quiet
If loading dock is hired, it must be closed when you are not present
Front door and loading dock shutter must be closed outside of the hours of 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM
No smoking inside the building or within 4m of an open entrance-way to premises
No alcohol or intoxicated persons on premises
No alcohol to be taken outside of premises and onto footpath (hefty fines apply to both of us)
Security & RSA certified bar personnel required for events serving alcohol
Bollards must be used for large events or where alcohol is served
Keep visitors off street at all times
Keep patrons and usage within defined hired space only
Areas outside of hire space are private and for tenant access only
Loading dock can be scheduled for 20 minutes max loading/unloading
Parking rates per vehicle apply for any longer than 20 minutes
Limited 1 hour street parking is available in the surrounding areas and Oxford Street.
Each space is individually hirable, therefore other bookings in the room next to you may occur
We will put an acoustic partition between the front and middle rooms if required
We require a 30% non-refundable deposit of the total in order to hold the date/duration of your booking
Full payment is due before commencement of hire date/period (please send receipt)
Parking available at a flat day rate of $15 inc GST per car. Street parking also available.