Confetti Studio's sun-drenched emporium
Type of space: Design Studio
Hello! We've got 2X spaces available to rent in our dreamy 1st floor, open plan studio with high ceilings and glorious natural light.
Please help us keep our huge indoor palm tree alive.
What do you get for your $$?
- More natural light than you can poke a stick at
- Desk space & chair
- Lovely leafy courtyard for after work beverages
- Internet access (Unlimited emails!)
- Unmatched access to all public transport
- Exotic Indoor Flora inc. Huge Palm Tree and other great looking plants
- Meeting Table with 6 chairs (6 person meeting!?) *More chairs available
- Printing Facilities
- Drip coffee
- Split system air conditioner to keep it cool when it's hot and hot when it's cool
- Large Size Kandinsky Wall Art(s)
- Open access to a Farfisa Bravo an other musical instruments
- Open access to George Foreman Grill
- Fridge obviously
- Good crew to share beverages with
Where is it?
9/46 Regent Street, Richmond (really close to Nth Richmond Station). It's a prime spot.
Who are you?
Tom at Confetti Studio (www.confettistudio.co)
Anything else to know?
Street Parking Available
This space is suitable for
AnimationAnimatronicsArchitectureArts and CraftCo-workingDesk-based workDigital DesktopDioramasDrawingFashionFilmGraphic DesignInterior DesignJewelleryMeetingsPaintingPhotographyPrintmakingProject SpaceSculptureSpoken WordStylingTextilesWorkshopsWriting
80.00 meters sq.
High (3m - 4m)
Smooth ground surface