CoWork Newtown is more than a coworking space - we're a community!
Currently housing marketers, game designers, fashionistas, business mentors and more; CoWork Newtown is your home away from home to develop your business.
Have King St as your office window and secure a Hot Desk, Permanent Desk or Studio at CoWork Newtown.
Whether you sign up for a Hot Desk or you license our Loft Studio, all members of CoWork Newtown have the same essential benefits to help you Do Better Business.
- Monthly face to face business mentoring focused on growing & sustaining your business
- Weekly, complimentary allowance for access to the boardroom & training room with all presentation & video conferencing facilities
- Business grade fibre internet connection
- A weekly per person printing allowance
- Secure smartphone door access to your space
- One free workshop per month on how to Do Better Business
- Option to host your own 'Human Library' event
- Regular events focused on raising capital through government grants, commercial financing & angel investors
- Be part of a local community of businesses wanting to work together & learn from each other
- 'Partner' Membership of the Newtown Precinct Business Association
- Membership of the NSW Business Chamber 'Local Chamber Alliance' program for access to 24/7 advice lines and digital resources
Our benefits have been designed to not only provide you with an affordable place to work, but also to provide you with products and services to support the sustainability and growth of your business.
Check out our website for more information: https://coworknewtown.spaces.nexudus.com
Or contact our Community Manager Paige Hart on firstname.lastname@example.org
Day Pass - $45 per day
Week Pass - $99 per week
Hot Desk - $99 per week
Permanent Desk - $125 per week
Private Studios from 4 - 10 people are also available.
Street parking is available throughout Newtown. CoWork Newtown is located 2 minutes walk from Newtown Station, and with a bus stop right outside the front for the 370 and 422 buses.