We have build a fresh new studio with the intention to share the creative space with others. We are a small established brand and design agency that occupies half of the space, and are looking at renting out the other half to two groups of two.
Situated on Danks Street in Waterloo, the studio features plenty of natural light, an architectural feel and an enclosed courtyard outlook. With a brand new fit-out, all furniture is included for your use. In addition to the desk area there is plenty of shared space, such as meeting area, a nicely decked out kitchen, additional storage, a shower and bike storage. It is a small intimate environment and you will be sharing with a group of excitable, no bullshit, tidy but relaxed, generally nice, tree loving creatives. We are pretty focused during the day, but don’t mind the odd arty lunch time chat or post work bevvy.
Just south of Surry Hills, Danks Street has a nice relaxed feel with plenty of coffee shops and food options around. The area is also home to some excellent galleries, nice design and furniture stores and Sonoma bakery, in case you love a good sourdough.
- $120 + GST per desk per week
- All outgoings are included
- Minimum lease term is 6month
- Facilities include shared meeting area, kitchen, lounge, storage, bathroom, shower and bike storage
- Fully furnished
- Quality ergonomic Steelcase chairs
- Ample storage available
- Total studio area of 110sqm, to be occupied by 8 people in total
- Air conditioned
- Great natural light
- Secure building, intercom and 24-hour access
- Plenty of on street parking (some all day)
There is one car park that comes with the office and that we use on a regular basis. However we are happy to make it available at an ad hoc basis.
There is also plenty of unmetered on street parking with some being all day spots.