CREATIVE STUDIO AVAILABLE - GAFFA - Sydney CBD
Type of space: Office Space, Visual Art Studio, Design Studio, Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Pop-up Space, Retail Space
STUDIO SPACE AVAILABLE IN THE HEART OF THE CBD, OPEN TO STUDIO SHARES OR VERY SMALL START UPS.
This is a rare opportunity to join a budding network of artists, designers, jewellers and other creatives right in the heart of Sydney. Gaffa encourages co-working in a diverse environment and provides an open platform for growth and experimentation.
Our studios are ideal for (but not limited to):
- Office space
- Artist/design studio
- Jewellery bench space (with access to Gaffa's jewellery workshop)
- Collective workspace
ABOUT GAFFA: Spread over four levels, Gaffa is a creative precinct that includes four gallery spaces, studios, offices, Klink Cafe on the ground floor, and a jewellery workshop; home to 10+ resident artists and runs jewellery making classes.
Gaffa is housed within the beautiful heritage listed former Clarence Street City Police Station c.1892.
- Fully air-conditioned
- Outgoings including bills and internet
- Excellent transport links, close to town hall station and numerous bus routes
- Inclusion in Gaffa media and marketing
- Access to a shared kitchen
Gaffa has a studio space available on its fourth floor:
- 1 of 6 studios on the top floor
- approx $260+ gst per week
- roughly 3 x 4m
- level has a bathroom and kitchenette
- access to roof-top garden
- in-house cafe on ground floor
- internet access (cable)
- part of the Creative Industries community
- 24 hour access
Gaffa is housed within the beautiful heriatage listed former Clarence Street City Police Station c.1892. Spread over four levels it includes four gallery spaces, jewellery workshop level, ground floor arcade featuring pop up spaces, a meeting room, jewellery & design store, Kakawa Chocolates and Klink cafe.
The fourth floor has newly been converted to office and studio space.
Varied rates for private studio hire
Short and Long term leases are available at different rates/requirements. Contact the Gaffa team.