Housed in a sought-after warehouse building, our beautiful creative space is conveniently located in the heart of Surry Hills, close to Central Station and Crown Street cafés and shops. You will be working alongside us, a creative agency of 3-5 people, at our custom made Tasmanian Blackbutt table surrounded with natural light that fills our studio all day long. Our space is a great business environment to bring clients, collaborate and grow your brand.
The space available is 3m long x 1.85m wide and is suitable for solopreneurs or a small team, with room for up to 4 workstations.
$650/month per desk plus GST. Price neg. for small teams.
• Air-Conditioning (reverse cycle) and electricity costs.
• Fast WIFI*
• Breakout area with whiteboard.
• Kitchenette (fridge, microwave, sandwich press, tea-making facilities and some storage for food).
• Bike and motorbike parking available onsite.
• 1 x IKEA bookshelf for storage.
• Cleaning and general rubbish removal.
• After-hours access (charges apply for fob keys).
Please note chairs, phone line and insurances are not included.
The building has a strict no pets, no smoking policy.
Rent is payable one month in advance. A one months bond will be required.
Price negotiable for a smaller team.
Please add GST to all prices.
On street parking, 2 hours. Free motorbike parking within building.