Studio 1 at DCF Studios features a large open space with 3.5m x 4.5m double whitewall cyclorama, private make up room, lounge, kitchen, amenities and free wifi.
- Portraits / Headshots / Product Photography
- Pieces to camera / Showreels / Interviews
- Music / Creative Videos
- Audition / Casting / Screentests
- Small private functions and screenings of up to 70 guests *additional charges, terms and conditions apply
The more hours you book, the cheaper it gets!
Minimum 4 hour booking (all prices inclusive of GST)
$220 – Half day (4 hours)
$55 per additional hour
$400 – Full day (8 hours)
$50 per additional hour
$540 – Long day (12 hours)
$45 per additional hour
* Camera and lighting equipment not inclusive, ask us for on site equipment rental options.
Need lights as well? Ask about our latest "Light the Cyc Special". Get a half hour consult with a member of the DCF team and a choice of up to any 5 lights from our Equipment Hire List for only $100 (inc GST) per day when you book our whitewall cyclorama.
To book, take a virtual tour or for more information, please visit our official website www.dcfstudios.com.au
Visit our official website www.dcfstudios.com.au for full terms and conditions.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All listed prices are inclusive of GST.
- Cash is not kept on the premise. Payment in advance via direct debit or credit card only. No exceptions.
- A security bond of $300 is required for all bookings ($100 may be accepted for Meeting Space bookings). This is fully refunded assuming all terms and conditions are met and no additional charges apply (such as overtime, extra equipment hire or damages).
- All hire costs and security bond must be paid in full to secure your booking date/times. We do not accept deposits. We endeavour to provide you with your preferred date/times, however please note we are a “by appointment” venue. Hire spaces and dates cannot be put on hold without payment. Your booking is only secure once full payment of hire costs and security bond has been received.
- Once all hire costs are paid and your booking is confirmed, you may wish to make minor changes, such as adjust times forward an hour, add equipment hire, etc. DCF Studios will always endeavour to accommodate such changes when possible, however we do reserve the right to refuse changes should it negatively impact other Clients or general business operations.
- Payment for studio hire is non refundable. In the event you need to reschedule your booking please give DCF Studios as much notice as possible. If you need to cancel your booking, are unable to reschedule, or give insufficient notice to reschedule, any refund of hire costs (whether partial or full) shall be granted solely at the discretion of DCF Studios.
- Payment must be made a minimum 24 hours prior to your booking to confirm staff on site. Failure to do so will result in cancellation.
- Please note equivalent hire charges will incur payable by the half hour for bookings that run overtime.
- Upon entering DCF Studios you, and/or those under your supervision, must conduct yourself in a safe and professional manner. You further agree your activities may be monitored and recorded by CCTV.
CAPTURING AUDIO AT DCF STUDIOS
Both our studios have good soundproofing throughout and are suitable for most standard audio capture, especially when using lapels or directional microphones. Over the years we have had hundreds of crews capture good quality audio on site, our own teams included. This said, we do not claim to be a perfect ‘sound stage’ and do invite all customers to tour our spaces with the House TD prior booking, to ensure it will meet your requirements.
Free all day parking in Stott Street a block away. Limited hourly parking in nearby streets during peak times.