De Republica is a young, dynamic Sydney-based digital agency who’ve recently moved into a new, larger space in Brookvale due to company expansion. Our clients range from small start-ups to leading national and international brands such as Tourism Australia, Red Bull, Unilever and Nike.
We’re seeking like-minded creative professionals, preferably in a similar field, who are interested in working alongside us in our new space (in an open-plan working area set-up). This is a great opportunity for creative professional freelancers or nimble creative teams who are looking to hot-desk or set up a desk in a creative co-working environment. We also currently have an available spare room which would be perfect for 2-3 people.
What’s on offer
- A clean, modern and spacious working environment, in an eco-friendly building.
- High-speed internet
- Located within a 200-meter walk to Westfield Warringah Mall, which has recently undergone a huge transformation, offering just about anything you could want/need.
- Just five minutes to the beach (should you wish to partake in a lunchtime or morning/arvo swim/surf).
- Open plan working area.
- Large meeting room, perfect for hashing out projects with the team, or as a quiet space to brainstorm.
- A full Edit suite (available to hire) fitted with both grade and client review facilities.
- Onsite kitchen.
- Private Office available for rent
To learn a bit more about De Republica, and whether we’d be a good co-working fit, visit -www.derepublica.com.au
If you’d like to know more about the space, please contact us via the contact form.
We're super flexible with our new space. Don't be shy, drop us a line and we can go from there.