Studio Brunswick - The Nook
Type of space: Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Multi-use Space, Office Space, Photography Studio, Visual Art Studio
Studio Brunswick is nestled in the middle of Brunswick. Great coffee, amazing Middle Eastern food and surrounded by galleries, other artists studios and just a five minute walk to either Bus, Tram or Train. By the way it is only a 20 minute train ride to the city. Housed in a old button factory we have over time tweaked the layout and currently the studio is home to a professional painter, an advertising photographer, a textile designer and visual artist.
The Nook studio is currently available:
- Great for a writer, digital artist, video editor and etc.
- Self contained lockable room.
- Northfacing 2.5m x 2.1m day light filled space.
- An additional 1.8m long x 1m deep x 2m high storage desk area.
- NBN 100/40 direct ethernet and WIFI
- Access to 80 m2 communal area
- A 5 minute walk to Anstey train station and Sydney Road
- Right next to the Upfield bike track
- $265 per month
- $15 for NBN WiFi
- Available now
- 30% discount off photography Studio Hire
Contact Max for immeditate inspection.
We have a Space Agreement document that outlines all of the best practises of shared creative spaces. This can be seen upon inspecting the studio. A bond of one months rent is required.
Dropping off and picking up items from the downstairs car park is okay. Otherwise it is utilised by the business downstairs.
This space is suitable for
AnimationArchitectureCo-workingDesk-based workDrawingExhibitionsFashionFilmGraphic DesignIndustrial DesignInterior DesignMeetingsPaintingPhotographyPhotoshootsWorkshops
5.00 meters sq.
High (3m - 4m)
Reachable door handles