The Dickson Street Space is ideal for meetings, art classes, groups, rehearsals and performances.
:: wooden floors (approx. 60 sq.m: 8.50 x 7.25m) and high ceilings
:: 45 chairs and three tables
:: gallery hanging system
:: kitchen facilities and access to toilets
:: courtyard garden
:: instantaneous radiant heating for cold nights
:: close to trains, buses, and king street newtown
Casual $24 per hr* Bookings that do not occur in sequence or on a weekly basis.
Regular $22 per hr* Bookings, Mondays to Fridays, that occur on a consecutive weekly basis (minimum 6 weeks) and made in a single booking.
Block $20 per hr* More than seven consecutive hours.
* gst inclusive
The following are conditions of hire for the Dickson Street Space.
1. All hirers must be current members of Inner West Cultural Services.
2. All hirers must have their own current public liability insurance, covering their use of the Dickson Street Space. Minimum insured amount is $10,000,000.
3. Hiring times: due to the residential nature of Dickson Street, times are restricted from 8am to 9.30pm, 7 days a week. Should you wish to hire the space outside of these times, please contact us with your request.
4. The Minimum hire period is 2 hours.
5. Bookings can be made a maximum of 6 months in advance.
6. On-going regular hire is not available on weekends.
7. No amplification (including stereo sound systems) or drums.
#Please note that the space is NOT available for parties or social events.#
2-hour on street parking