Dimension5 is a new, creative co-working space that promotes ‘positive human collisions’, sparks innovation and entrepreneurship across technology, start-ups, business and social enterprises. This space will maximize and accelerate the opportunities available through the exponential growth of new technologies across sectors for individuals and smaller teams or organisations.
- 1100 square meters of fitted space in South Melbourne across the road from the Botanic Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance and a few minutes' walk or tram from the heart of Melbourne's CBD
- Meeting rooms and Board rooms
- Lounge and relaxation areas
- Guest speakers and networking opportunities
- Mentoring from the best in the business
- Business mailing address
- Large kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee
- Pitch events, brainstorm breakfasts and workshops
- Ultra fast, secure internet connection (wired and wireless)
- Secure premises
- Yoga and meditation classes and more lots more
Dimension⁵ has 3 main packages on offer:
- Casual Day Rate $35
- Catalyst/Hot desk ($425/month): A hot desk is an unassigned desk in a large open area and personal items must be taken home at the end of the day.
- Exponential ($575/month): A Fixed desk is a dedicated desk and comes with a lockable filing cabinet for your personal belongings.
- Transformation ($POA depending on the size of office): A private office is a fully enclosed, lockable space built for a team of 1-15 depending on the size of the office. As your company grows you can add on more offices or desk space.
Dimension5 is centrally located in the heart of the South Melbourne and St Kilda Road Commercial District. Situated between St Kilda Road and Kings Way, there are good Shrine of Remembrance views from the front of the space.
Flinders Street station is only a 10-15 minute walk away and 5 minutes on the tram. Tram stop 19 has multiple trams run to and from the city.
There is paid street parking on Dorcas Street. Quest has paid parking, as well as Wilson’s Parking is 200 mtrs down Dorcas street, which offers $10.50 all day parking.