I'd love to share my creative space, suitable for podcasting, YouTubing with some willing creatives. The studio is in an awesome location, 1 block from multiple forms of public transport and 1 block from Smith Street in Collingwood.
The studio is decked out with professional-level audio/video equipment including lighting. The studio comes fully equipped with;
- 4 x Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Dynamic Boom Microphones
- 1 x Sound Devices MixPre-6 Audio Recorder/Mixer and USB Audio Interface
- 2 x Dracast Silver Series LED500 Daylight 2-Lights
- 1 x Sony 4K HD Video Recording FDRAX33 Handycam Camcorder
This is as good of a quality set up you could ever ask for an amateur podcast and content creator. Hell, you could film a decent Netflix doco with the gear if need be.
The way sharing of the studio would work is you would pay $50 AUD per week in order to have a 4 hr window from which to record in per week. For example, you may want Monday at 8 am - 12 pm, Wednesday 12 pm - 4 pm or Friday 4 pm - 8 pm.
You would have full use of the equipment in the studio and there are opportunities for unique branding of your show/channel etc as well.
Things you need to know.
* Pricing is for a 1 x 4 hr weekly recording window per week.
* $50 AUD to be paid via recurring subscription basis on Monday of each week.
* No lease required for use of the studio.
* 4 weeks notice required to stop the subscription.
Parking can be organised at the space.