Type of space: Dance Studio, Multi-use Space, Music Performance Venue, Music Rehearsal Space, Performance venue, Rehearsal Space, Warehouse, Theatre
The drama theatre space is perfect for theatre events, small concerts, presentations and lectures. Located in the Culture Centre within the Kambri Precinct, situated in the epicenter of ANU; it is the perfect location for your next event.
Facilities & Services
The Venue is equipped with the following facilities and services that are included in the Venue Hire Fee:
• Lobby bar in the building
• Bathroom facilities (shown on floor plan)
Audio Visual Features
The Venue is equipped with the following audio visual features that are included in the Venue Hire Fee:
• NEC 6500 lumens projector
• 180” projection screen
• Tannoy stereo loudspeakers
• Show relay audio (microphone – Sennheiser MKH-8060)
• Event communications master station and 4 headset/beltpacks
• 13 audio patching locations for event support
• Pipe grid for suspension of lighting fixtures, drapes or other items
• 72 channel potential capacity for lighting patching via JANDS HUB –Patch 72
• ETC Stage CL lighting control console
• Selection of ETC luminaires (6 x Profile Spot, 6 x Fresnel, 6 x PARNel)
• Selection of drapes for use with pipe grid (11 x 5300mm x 2500mm 500GSM
• 6 x 1500mm pipes with clamps and swivels for use with pipe grid to enhance
• DMX control infrastructure including 2 x Pathport Octo 6403 and 2 x Pathport
Black & White Waiters are the exclusive caterers and provide flexible quality cuisine and service from high end to budget appropriate packages.
Upon confirmation of event booking, Black & White will work with the client to curate a menu for the event.
Access to the single level, underground car park is available at discounted rates for events packages. The car park includes 392 spaces, elevator access to the Cultural Centre and two pedestrian access points.