Type of space: Dance Studio, Photography Studio, Rehearsal Space, Performance venue, Theatre, Community Hall, Multi-use Space, Pop-up Space, Art Gallery, Fashion Studio, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Markets, Music Performance Venue, Music Rehearsal Space, Photography Location
DUTI STUDIOS (AKA Dancing Under The Influence) is located on the 2nd floor of a heritage listed building. Original architecture and design is still in place with slight imperfections which enhance the characteristics of the building- making it one of few spaces with this aesthetic. The space is 11.4 by 12.2 metres in size and features original timber floors, Portable Full length mirrors (on wheels) Sound System with iPod/MP3 connection only (NO CD), High ceilings, large windows, kitchenette, bathroom with 1 toilet and separate wash basin and a shared out door terrace.
Most of our interior stylings and furniture is detachable and transportable, so the space can be versatile in use. Whether you want a place to Rehearse, Hold Auditions, Workshops, Film/Photography studio, Event Space, Exhibition space or Mini Theatre (for informal and intimate showings and performances), then this might be the place you are looking for.
Please contact us for any further information or if you would like to come in and have a look at the space.
The studio is NOT AVAILABLE between: Monday - Thursday between 6pm-9:30pm. Saturdays between 9am - 2pm. Studio hire is available any other day/time. Please email us to enquire and confirm booking times.
Studio Hire Rates vary for each type of use-
Rehearsal Hire $25 Per Hour
Workshops/Classes $45 Per Hour
Film/Photo Shoots and Event Space $400 Half Day (4 Hours) $700 Full Day (8 hours)
Theatre/Performance Space from $1000 12 hours includes Bump In/Bump Out
Contact us via the red 'Show Number' or 'Send Email' buttons for further info or pricing enquiries.
1. All studio bookings will only be confirmed once payment has been made in studio or via bank transfer and bank receipt is provided to email@example.com
2. A FULL REFUND will be provided if you require your booking to be cancelled. NO REFUNDS will be provided to any bookings cancelled with less than 24 hours notice from your booking time.
3. The studio must be returned to its original state, tidiness and cleanliness after use.
4. No items are to be hung or stuck to the studio walls, doors or ceiling without our consent.
5. Please respect our neighbours in and around the building at all times, including upon arrival & exiting the studio.
Street parking available