If you're looking for a co-working space/dedicated-desk, this one has just opened up in Alexandria!
Perfect for a team of startups or individuals involved in saas or b2b eg developers, graphic designers, copywriters, producers, fashion, interior design.
Our dedicated workstations range from $95per week which includes all the amenities eg: utilities, use of dual screens, workspace food/beverages and monthly BBQ & drinks.
The Ethernet dedicated workstations are $100, where you can bring and leave your desktop over night.
Printing is free, although there's a fair use policy (30 black & 10 colour pw), so if you need to go crazy, black cartridges are $40 and colour are $30 x 3.
What you get for your weekly rent:
- 1 Dedicated workstation and ergonomic chair
- Dual display screens
- Court yard area for meetings and table talks
- Electricity usage included
- Commercial grade Internet
- Outgoings and utilities included
- Access to a full kitchen
- Regular cleaning
- No lock in contract payed by the month
- Mon-Fri 8am-6pm access
- 24/7 security, cctv, security swipes
Office & Building Features
- Air Conditioning
- Bike racks
- Cafe on site
- Open plan style
- Parking - Street parking, dedicated parking spot to use for deliveries/special pickups
- 2 minute walk to Green Square Train Station
- 40m to Botany Road Bus Stop
- 5 minute drive to The Grounds of Alexandria
- Close by to popular cafes, restaurants & bars
> 1 month ($380) paid in advance, (this doubles as a security deposit for loss of swipe card)
> paid weekly via direct debit, gst not included
> No lock in contract, but need to give 3 weeks notice of leaving.
Street parking - occasional use of visitor parking area - and one dedicated spot for anything requiring a pickup.