Eumundi School of Arts hall
Type of space: Cinema, Multi-use Space, Music Performance Venue, Music Rehearsal Space, Performance venue, Rehearsal Space, Community Hall
The Eumundi School of Arts hall is a heritage listed building which opened in 1912. The Eumundi Historical Association is trustee for the School of Arts hall and responsible for its maintenance, development and use - for the community of Eumundi.
Has always been a focal point for the community and was well known in its early days for balls and dances
It is now used for various community activities and can be booked for a variety of events by members of the public. Some of its current and past uses include workshops, concerts and musical events.
It is a large hall with capacity to seat around 250 people and has a dedicated bar area with glass washer and a large kitchen.
All renters of the hall must have current public liability insurance
Rentals can be one off or regular ie once a week, once a month, once a year
There is parking at both entrances to the hall and nearby in the surrounding streets