Sunny studio in Collingwood
Type of space: Design Studio, Office Space
We have two desks free in our well-lit studio in Collingwood. Ideally, we're after other creative types.
People who want to get shit done, but also know the value of sharing a whiskey on the odd Friday night.
We're a long Rolling Stone's track away from All Press, Rupert on Rupert and Burnside.
The space includes:
- large American White Oak desks (2.8m for two)
- simple storage (one space is suitable for larger items, plus a smaller space suitable for books, iPads, pens that always go missing etc.)
- optional slippers on entry (we'd like to aim for a Japanese-style shoeless office)
- 24 / 7 access
- fast speed internet
- access to two showers
- sonos speakers
- a lounge area
- a good dose of Vitamin D (we barely use the lights)
- access to a private, dedicated meeting space with a short-throw projector
- a compact kitchen with a microwave, fridge, kettle etc.
- the option to hold workshops after hours for an additional fee.
The studio fitout has been well thought out. No chipping paint or makeshift tables here. If this sounds like your kind of vibe, say hey and we'll organise a tour asap. The price listed is for an individual.
Free street parking. Indoor area for bikes.
This space is suitable for
AnimationArchitectureCo-workingDesk-based workDigital DesktopDrawingFashionFilmGraphic DesignInterior DesignJewelleryMeetingsMusic / SoundNew MediaPhotographySpoken WordStylingWorkshopsWriting
140.00 meters sq.
Smooth ground surface
Suitable emergency exits
Wide hallways / entrance