We have 4 desks and a number of spare desktop monitors available for lease/hire in our Fitzroy office.
Nice bright and airy space with a few plants, a meeting room, beer fridge and friendly people. Currently being shared by a web analytics agency and a creative strategy company we're looking for one or two more people to join us.
We have the NBN, cold beers and plenty of conversation.
Other things of note:
* one of the girls owns and brings her dog in. So if you're allergic or don't like floppy-eared spaniels perhaps don't apply.
* It's not the nicest building on the street, but we've worked hard to create a clean and inviting place to work. If you're looking for polish and renovated toilets you might be underwhelmed.
* The lease is up in November and there is a demolition clause in the lease (as it's likely to be redeveloped into luxury apartments in the near future), so if you're looking for a forever space, this might not be it.
* We have Sonos speakers so if you'd like to bring a playlist — you're welcome.
* The price is really just a suggestion. If you're looking for somewhere to work and can't afford the listed price, just tell me what you're happy to pay.
On-street parking and short 1-hr free parking available for clients.