Flash In The Pan Studio
Type of space: Fashion Studio, Multi-use Space, Photography Studio
This recently refurbished, beautiful, large, creative space has the “x factor” - when you walk into it, it feels good, and everyone says so.
With an industrial feel paying homage to its former life as the factory for Everyready Batteries, this studio offers gorgeous and abundant natural light that floods the space from the south-facing original windows (which delivers consistent light, all day long).
The fully equipped, high-end commercial kitchen ensures that "Flash In The Pan Studio" is THE space for photography shoots, TV commercials, events (including product launches, cooking classes, special occasion events) and workshops. Located 6 kms from Sydney’s CBD and 2.5 kms from Sydney airport.
- Large industrial-style windows giving beautiful natural light, high ceilings, striking, clean polished concrete floors, white walls and one large, dark grey feature wall
- Private, clean, stylish and fully renovated bathroom facilities including a shower (and complimentary Aesop toiletries - some people have booked the space because of our Aseop soap!)
- Free unlimited WIFI
- 3 seater leather lounge, 6 high stools and dining bench
- Commercial kitchen, designed by the owner who, in a former life was a chef at London’s Savoy and Australia’s Hyatt Hotels and who knows the importance of bench and fridge space and what it takes to provide a highly functional and easy work space. The owner is now an acclaimed food and travel photographer so he not only knows a good fry pan when he sees one, but he also knows a lot about good lighing and presentation.
- Kitchen offers a six burner gas cooktop, four ovens, extensive Skope commercial refrigeration, commercial dishwasher and three phase power.
- Separate to the main, 5.5 metre stainless steel bench space (which is on wheels and can be re-configured) is a 4 metre marble bench top, Vibiemme coffee machine (and yes it makes excellent coffee), chilled and filtered drinking water on tap, superb surround sound system and remote controlled electric blinds that cover all windows.
- High clearance loading bay, large lift (suitable for goods and humans) and disability access. One undercover, secure car space and all day free street parking. Flexible access hours and full time building manager.
- Photographers have complimetary use of portable tressle tables, space-saving pop up shelving, large, mobile poly boards, a Foba studio stand and C-stands.
- And when your day is done and/or just need a break, within 300 metres is Sydney’s favourite gelato shop, Messina Gelato and fabulous finds for foodies including Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry and Zeus Greek Street Food. And if things go to custard, you can always grab a G & T from Archie Rose Distilling Co.
This space is suitable for
150.00 meters sq.
Very High (4m +)
Smooth ground surface
Suitable emergency exits
Wide hallways / entrance