Type of space: Hot Desk, Co-Working Space, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Office Space, Photography Studio, Pop-up Space
Private, light and open office space of approximately 50 sq. m for lease on Smith Street, Collingwood. Having recently undergone a refresh and renovation, the space features original sawtooth roof structure with overhead glazing and exposed Douglas Fir beams.
Each occupant has access to a large individual desk (1800mmx600mm), desk chair, and shared shelving.
- Shared kitchenette – fridge, microwave, kettle, Sodastream etc – with small lounge and dining areas, which can also be used flexibly as meeting spaces
- Strip fluorescent lighting for even light distribution alongside the amazing natural light
- Newly renovated floors and walls
- Toilet facilities
- Rear access via Little Oxford Street
The space is ideal for creatives, developers, architects, digital desktop workers, makers, photographers and located between a retail space and an apparel manufacturer and designer. As such, there will be some overlap in shared spaces, however all tenancies are like-minded, considerate and conscientious as a shared space requires.
There are also larger studio spaces available downstairs for messier/noisier work, suitable for jewellers, leatherworkers, industrial designers, or simply tinkerers. These spaces can be viewed by appointment.
Benefiting from all that Smith Street has to offer, we are within seconds of Coles, Woolworths, great cafés like Proud Mary, Alimentari, and N.Lee (next door!), whilst you’re also only minutes to Lazer Pig, The Grace, and Hotel Jesus amongst others for those after work drinks!
- Co-working desk spaces - $360 per calendar month, including outgoings (internet, electricity, water, rates)
- Basement studios - negotiable
- Basement storage and car parks are available for a negotiable cost.
- Lease term is minimum 1 month
- One month’s refundable bond is required upon occupancy.
Additionally, some parking is available on Little Oxford street that is metred. Also parking available on surrounding streets (1 min walk).
Off-street car parks are available for a negotiable cost.