Good Old Daiz
Type of space: Art Gallery, Co-Working Space, Fashion Studio, Multi-use Space, Office Space, Visual Art Studio, Design Studio
$85 PER WEEK
A multi-disciplinary creative space in the heart of Footscray. Whether you’re a Creator, Maker, Writer, Thinker, Painter, Do-er or anything in between, we have a home for you.
A stonesthrow away from Footscray station, we know it is a unique place for your craft and creative endeavours.
We have a collaborative desk space curated for productivity, providing you with:
- Highest spec of NBN internet (it’s quick, trust us!)
- 24/7 access with keys given to you by us
- Amazing natural light
- An ever growing collection of indoor green friends
- High level security system
- Heating and cooling system
- Fully furnished so all you’ll need to bring is your lucky chair.
- A minute walk from the station and an even faster walk to the tram stop
- An array of restaurants, cafes and eateries
- Kitchen and toilet facilities
- A park square at our door step for your human pals and your doggy pals too. (No discrimination to cats)
- There’s also free parking but it’s very limited, so if luck runs out we’re close to a bunch of cheap all day car parks. ($8 all day max*)
- No outgoings, no hidden costs
Our studio prices start at $85 p/w, so if you need a space to house your craft, slide into our DM’s or give us a call and we’ll make sure to have you come through and set up in no time!
There’s free parking but it’s very limited, so if luck runs out we’re close to a bunch of cheap all day car parks. ($8 all day max)