Type of space: Art Gallery, Design Studio, Hot Desk, Multi-use Space, Office Space, Photography Location, Photography Studio, Co-Working Space
CALLING CREATIVES, WRITERS AND FREELANCERS!
PRICE: $50 per week ($200/month)!
We've got the perfect space to fit one to two more inspired and hardworking creatives to join in the space and set up their own personalised creative station/ environment.
The studio is inside a converted grain factory complex in a quiet block in Collingwood. The room is a large open-plan space with hardwood floors, painted brick walls and plenty of natural light. The vibe is clean and minimal and we're definitely open to negotiation if you'd like to re-arrange it to suit your needs.
We are three individual freelancers who operate out of the studio and are looking for someone to contribute to the good vibes as well as further their own business and share some beers in a creative environment.
- Secure first floor access
- Kitchenette area with sink Hardwood floors
- Can bring your own desk + chairs
- Creative freedom Air conditioner (for the summer days)
- Flooded with natural light
- Photography studio area avaiable as a shoot space.
- 1 minute walk to Smith Street
- Allpress and loads of cafes for all of your caffeine requirements
- 3 minute walk to Lazer Pig for a sneaky lunchtime drink or after work booze-up
The space is a very flexible. Come and check it out if you're interested in setting creative haven of your own without the large private space co-working costs. We're excited to meet you!
Rent will be payed on a monthly reoccurrence.
Off street Parking available