3 Desk Office Space for Rent in 60L Green Building
- ‘Green Building’ at 60 Leicester Street, Carlton
- Share with environment and community organisations
- Minimum six month lease
Environment Victoria is looking for a new sub tenant to share an office space in the ‘Green Building’ at 60 Leicester Street, Carlton. The Green Building is owned by the Australian Conservation Foundation and tenants include a mix of non-profit, community and sustainability orientated organisations. Organisations wishing to operate within the building should share similar environmental, social and ethical principles.
We have a bright and airy three desk space of approximately 13.5m2 available for lease, for a minimum term of six months. Our space is ideally suited to desk-based artist practioners, such as animators, architects, graphic designers, digital desktop designers, illustrators or writers.
- Internet access
- Access to shared printer
- Access to the Environment Victoria meeting room
- Kitchen (kettle/sandwich toaster/microwave/coffee machine/fridge/dishwasher)
- Basic office furniture
- Access to 60L shared meeting room
- Indoor bike storage
- Access to showers
The space would suit a smaller charity, clean tech start up, campaigning organisation, ethical or creative business.
Minimum six month lease