Type of space: Co-Working Space, Design Studio, Hot Desk, Office Space
Guild Cowork is Melbourne's dedicated creative co-working space, offering affordable desks for artists and creatives to network and collaborate in the heart of Melbourne’s Arts Precinct.
The light-filled space is fully climate controlled and has 24/7 access, lots of plants, lockers, printer, meeting room access, large break out space and kitchen.
Stay for a week or stay for the year - the flexibility is all yours!
To book your desk, simply:
- Check it out: Book a time or simply drop by - the space is staffed every Tuesday from 9am-5pm.
- Fill it out: Apply here!
- Pay by card: Via EFTPOS $80/week or $300/month.
Guild Cowork perks:
- Your own desk and chair.
- Your own secure storage locker (subject to availablity).
- Fast speed internet - 100Mbps download and 40Mbps upload.
- Free printer use (provide own paper).
- Meeting room access.
- Large communal kitchen and breakout space.
- Climate controlled space.
- Beautiful natural light and lots of green plants.
Guild Cowork is a flexible working space designed with the creative sector in mind and is part of Creative Spaces: Guild, a multi-purpose arts space developed in partnership between City of Melbourne and Creative Victoria.
Designed by Archier and located at the base of a residential tower, Creative Spaces: Guildincludes the coworking space, a rehearsal space, Cafe Godot, and the Melbourne offices of arts organisations, Melbourne Fringe and NIDA. The site also includes Assembly Point, a row of curated exhibition cabinets.
Street parking and Go Get car directly out front.
Tram number 1, Stop 18 is directly out front; or Police Memorial stop on St Kilda Rd (walk down Grant Street)
Bike Parking Available, paid parking nearby