Husband Street Studios
Type of space: Art Gallery, Co-Working Space, Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Photography Studio, Visual Art Studio
Husband Street Studios is located in the heart of creative Brunswick. Great coffee, delicious toasties, amazing falafel, galleries, and other artists studios are all within just a few blocks of the space. AND it is just a five-minute walk to either Bus, Tram or Train. Housed in an old button factory, the studio is currently home to a professional painter, a textile designer, an illustrator, and soon a few more artists... maybe even you!
one LARGE studio is currently available for a short term lease:
- approximately 5m x 12m large open space with white walls
- NBN 100/40 direct ethernet and WIFI, and utilities included in price
- Access to kitchenette
- Access to 80 m2 communal area for use
- A 5-minute walk to Anstey train station and Sydney Road
- Right next to the Upfield bike track
- $400 per month (includes wifi and utilities)
- Short term lease as building is being torn down in August.
- Available May 1.
Space will be empty (everything in photos has been removed)!
Minimum 1 month lease, ideally looking for a tenant through to the end of July (3 months.) First payment will include first month's rent along with a deposit.
There is a car park out front for loading and unloading, but there is plenty of parking space around the neighborhood.