Inspire9 Event Space
Type of space: Cinema, Music Performance Venue, Performance venue, Pop-up Space, Multi-use Space
Inspire9 is the original coworking community of Melbourne's startups, freelancers and creatives. Inspire9 empowers residents and the communities we operate in to be agents of change by creating human-centric workspaces that drive innovation, connection and growth.
Inspire9 is housed in one of Richmond’s oldest buildings: the decommissioned Australian Knitting Mill, established in 1910. With 300 square metres of polished floor boards, natural light and living greenery, the presentation space side has the biggest capacity of the i9 spaces for hosting large scale events, seminars and conferences. The event space has capacity for 200 people seated and 300 standing.
The event space has been home to panel discussions, meetups, film screenings, pitch nights, hackathons and more.
- High-speed internet
- Reception and check in area
- AV with overhead projector, adaptors, clicker and speakers with 2 x wireless microphones
- 120 Chairs and 20 tables that the event organiser can configure as needed
- Large fridge for drinks and food available
- Access to kitchen facilities including upright fridges, beverage fridges, plastic platters for catering and tea and coffee making facilities
- Male and Female showers - perfect for weekend hackathons
Every booking includes:
- A dedicated Inspire9 Event host to meet and direct guests, assist with sign in and provide information about the space.
- A space and safety brief at the beginning of the event from the Inspire9 Event host.
- Rubbish removal
- Short term storage of leftover beverages (24 hours only)
Minimum 2-hour booking.
Weekend rates $3000 per day.
This space is suitable for
MeetingsMusic / SoundOpenings/launchesPerformanceProject SpaceWorkshops
300.00 meters sq.
Very High (4m +)
Smooth ground surface
Suitable emergency exits
Wide hallways / entrance