Our space is designed for creative individuals and small teams to work independently and/or come together to collaborate.
We are conveniently located on Marshall Street in the heart of Surry Hills, close to Central Station and surrounded by a thriving café and bar scene.
This bright and open suite is located on level 2, 50 Marshall Street which is the top level. The office features plenty of flexible working and collaboration spaces, a kitchen and lunch area, whiteboard walls and lots of natural light.
Each Deak Space Includes:
- Dual 24” 4K LCD monitors and adjustable arms (optional)
- Large Designer Workstations (dims)
- High End Ergonomic workstation Chair
- Personal Locker
- Power ports
Our studio space Includes:
* High speed internet
* Full colour printer, copier and scanner (up to A3)
* Coffee Machine with supply of AllPress Beans
* Kitchen with dining table (fridge, microwave, sandwich press, coffee and tea-making facilities)
* Secure building
* Huge whiteboard walls breakout creative spaces
* Chill out area with couches and bar area
* 2 x 65” LCD panels (with AppleTV Airplay)
* Shower with changing room
* Bicycle storage in building
* Beautiful natural light with leafy outlook
* Close to public transport
* Utility costs (air-conditioning, power, water and regular cleaning)
Our space will allow you the freedom and independence to work how you like whilst enjoying the benefits of a larger office area.
There are currently 6 workstations available to rent on a monthly ($475+gst) basis, price depending on short or long-term agreement and number of desks required.
Rent paid monthly, with one month in advance.
Prices per person.
We have six spaces available - if you are looking to book for a team of four or more a 10% reduction in the per person price applies.