Keep Co CBR - community-focused coworking for creatives
Type of space: Co-Working Space, Art Gallery, Design Studio, Hot Desk, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Multi-use Space, Office Space, Photography and Film Location, Photography Studio, Pop-up Space, Residency, Visual Art Studio, Warehouse
Keep Co provides a flexible workspace, shared facilities, a program of events, workshops and support for local independent small businesses – all to help our local movers, shakers and makers put their best foot forward and make work that sticks around.
- Flexible desks and dedicated spaces
- A range of casual, part-time and full-time memberships at affordable prices
- Unlimited, high-speed wifi
- Kitchen facilities
- Printing access
- Coffee, tea, knock-off drinks and healthy snacks provided
- Meeting rooms and flexible communal spaces
- Dog friendly - chief happiness officer / studio puppy Lilli provides unlimited licks and cuddles
We're located in the Dairy Road Precinct - lake-side of Fyshwick. Our neighbours are great (Capital Brewing, Brodburger, Blochaus Boudlering Gym, 42 Lines Letterpress, Red Robot Industrial Design), Majura Park Shopping Centre is a short drive away for a Costco, ALDI, Woolworths, Big W, Bunnings, IKEA and more. The face of Fyshwick is changing and Dairy Road is an exciting and accessible place to work from.
Send us a message and book in for a tour of the space and a free trial - our Community Managers, Anna and Korske, would love to hear about what you do and how we can help you thrive at Keep Co.
- Community Member - $50 per month, 2 days per month + all member perks
- Day Pass Flexible Desk - $25 per day, business hours access
- Part-Time Flexible Desk - $160 per month, 3 days per week + all member perks
- Full-Time Flexible Desk - $260 per month, 5 days per week + all member perks
- Full-Time Dedicated Desk - $360 per month, 7 days per week + 24 hour access + all member perks
- Private Studios + Offices - prices on request, available late 2019
Plenty of free parking on site.