The space has a 3.5m x 2.6m main wall with a small side wall 1.7m x 2.6m to the left. The floor space is 4m x 3.8m, big enough to fit a desk/table, couch etc...
- It's in an office building converted into creative spaces so there's little kitchen and a few bathrooms
- High speed internet provided
- We share the floor with a film production company and some Brand-X management
- kind of — studios takes up half of level 2 and we are: Faraz Syed (painter), Daniel Farrell (me) - U.P.S. Skate Shop
- We have 2 large windows in our section which keeps natural light coming in
- Level 3 of the building hosts another 12 (I think) artists so there's lots of creative stuff happening in the building
We're a part of the TWT Creative Precinct which means that on Chandos St and one street back from us (Atchison St) is filled with creative enterprises. It's a great little community!
This studio section would work as a hot desk (bring your own desk though), painter using minimal spray paint (preferable none), illustrators, multi media artists etc...
We can section of this studio with a curtain if needed but it will restrict the natural light from the windows.
***photos depict emtpy space and occupied space. Space will be empty when / if you move in of course.
Dog in picture not included.
Need to pay 4 weeks up front then fortnightly to stay at least 2 weeks ahead.
No bond necessary.
There's always street parking close by but most of them are 1 hour parks (all day free on weekends) and 2 hour metered parking (again all day free on weekends). There's a few all day free parks on Chandos St but you got to be early or late or lucky.