55 sq/m Light-filled Private Office/Studio #8 - Second Story Studios
Type of space: Design Studio, Fashion Studio, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Manufacturing/Fabrication Space, Multi-use Space, Office Space, Photography Studio, Visual Art Studio, Film Editing Suite, Hackerspace, Warehouse, Co-Working Space, Dance Studio, Photography Location, Pop-up Space, Rehearsal Space
Second Story Studios is a creative and conscious community hub in the heart of Collingwood, ideally located on the corner of Johnston & Hoddle Streets.
Second Story Studios has been in operation for 6 years, and has seen a wide variety of creative professionals through its doors over the years.
Currently available for lease:
Studio #8 - 55 sq/m of space is currently available on a full occupancy basis (or 2/3 of the space - 37 sq/m). All bills are included and you get access to super speedy internet, use of our meeting room, yoga/meditation space, communal kitchen, carpark and outdoor lounge. Use of our workshop and event spaces is available at a discounted rate.
55 sq/m = $1,705 (Inc. GST)
37 sq/m = $1,210 (Inc. GST)
We currently have resident photographers, videographers, fashion designers and manufacturers, a fashion agent, graphic designer, and other awesome creatives as part of our Second Story family. We welcome diversity here.
Second Story Studios is 2 level saw-tooth style warehouse that has been converted and freshly renovated.
The entire space comprises:
- 10 x private professional creative studios, ranging in size from 27 sq/m to 75 sq/m
- 1 x 300 sq/m communal events space, available for public events, private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 165 sq/m private workshop/rehearsal/events space, available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 115 sq/m private workshop/rehearsal/events space (available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 45 sq/m communal/private workshop space, available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 40 sq/m meeting room/workshop space, available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 40 sq/m communal kitchen area
- Art walls for hanging and displaying visual art
- Entrance foyer with parking for bicycles
- 6 x unisex toilet upstairs, 2 x unisex toilets downstairs, 1 x unisex shower downstairs.
- 1 x outdoor lounge
37 sq/m = $1210/month (Inc. GST)
3 month minimum lease
Minimum 3-month lease
- Shared tenants and staff car park on-site (subject to availability on the day)
- Abundance of street parking in the local area with varying time limits from 1-4 hours
- 150-space public car park next to Victoria Park Train Station (5 mins walk, $6 per day).