As they say, “Good things come in small packages”. That’s exactly what Le Petit Studio Blanc represents. It is a photogenic and inspiring little white studio, drenched in natural light with an enormous heart. We get it: when you don’t have alot of money to throw at your work, renting a space with natural light can sometimes be prohibitive. This is a studio for photographers with a limited budget but big ideas.
Working at Studio Blanc supports communities in need.
We are beyond excited to be able to share this space with artists to realise their visions and also to have the opportunity to donate a portion of the rentals to charity organisations that are doing great work to help vulnerable women and children.
For the month of April and May, Le Petit Studio Blanc will be donating to Unicef Syria Crisis Appeal.
This 28sqm space is petit but with an enormous potential. It has a beautiful open space common area with kitchen amenities and a common balcony area that is photogenic.
Le Petit Studio Blanc is suitable for creative events such as exhibitions, fashion showrooms, launches, workshops, presentations, photo-shoots, filming, makeup trials, or for artists who need an inspiring space to draw, paint, or create. The possibilities are endless.
This is NOT a party venue as we are in an office building and need to respect our professional neighbours.
• The Client accepts the full terms and conditions upon hiring La Petit Studio Blanc.
• SOCIAL MEDIA LAUNCH SPECIAL PRICING. To be eligible for the discount, all you need to do is to provide us with 5 web res photographs of your behind the scenes and 5 web res photographs of your project’s final results in our studio. We will use these photographs for cross promotion and we will tag your business should we post them. Eligible booking period 10 April – 30 June 2017.
• Our studio is equipped with the following items: one work table, one chair, one stool, one power board, one extension lead, one dustpan and brush, one rubbish bin and rubbish plastic liners.
• Cancellation of a confirmed booking will result in a 50% penalty fee of studio rate.
• Cancellations under 48 hours will incur a 100% penalty fee of studio rate.
DAMAGES & LOSS
• You are liable to pay for all damages and/or loss resulting from anything broken or missing during your studio hire. Notify Le Petit Studio Blanc immediately if anything is broken and/or missing. All damages and/or loss will be invoiced and requires payment within 7 days.
• Take note of anything broken or missing, and notify us. If anything is missing/broken and not reported after your shoot then you will be invoiced for those items.
• Le Petit Studio Blanc and its employees take no responsibility for any lost, damaged or stolen property of the hirer or any other party.
• Half Day Duration is from 9am to 1pm and 1pm to 5pm. Include setup and pack up.
• Full Day Duration is from 9am to 5pm. Includes setup and packup.
• Weekends attracts a $50+GST surcharge and is subject to availability.
• Check in and check out is required via our studio manager in Studio 15 next door.
• A deposit of $300+GST for Whole Week Rent or $100+GST for any other booking is required and will be refunded within 48 hours if the studio is left in a good condition.
• Our studio managers are available during office hours from 9am to 5:30pm. Late fee of $50 per 15 minutes late strictly applies.
• Le Petit Studio Blanc is NOT a party venue, when working please keep noise to a minimum and respect the neighbouring offices.
• Metered street parking on Chalmers St.
• 1P free street parking on Buckingham Street and surrounding lanes.
• 2P free street parking along Elizabeth St. 9:30am start on the right hand side and 10:00 am start on the left hand side of Elizabeth st. Clear Zone starts from 4pm and 3pm respectively.
• Full day parking at 55 Holt St, Surry Hills, 280m away, 5 mins walk.