As they say, “Good things come in small packages”. That’s exactly what Le Petit Studio Blanc represents. It is a photogenic and inspiring little white studio, drenched in natural light and with an enormous heart. We get it: when you don’t have a lot of money to throw at your work, renting a great studio space can sometimes seem prohibitive. This is a studio for photographers with a limited budget but big ideas.
Working at Studio Blanc supports communities in need.
We are beyond excited to be able to share this space with artists to realise their visions and also to have the opportunity to donate a portion of the rental income to charity organisations that are doing great work to help vulnerable women and children.
For the rest of 2017, Le Petit Studio Blanc will be donating to Unicef Syria Crisis Appeal.
This 28sqm space is petite, but with enormous potential and versatility. There are several wall finishes, including our favourite French-panelled wall, a white brick wall, and a plain white wall - so you can choose the background that suits your project! It has a beautiful open-plan modern common area with kitchen amenities and a common balcony area that is very bright and photogenic too.
Le Petit Studio Blanc is suitable for creative events such as exhibitions, fashion showrooms, launches, workshops, presentations, photo-shoots, filming, makeup trials, or for artists who need an inspiring space to draw, paint, or create. It would also be a great space to meet with clients. The possibilities are endless.
This is NOT a party venue as we are in an office building and need to respect our professional neighbours by keeping noise levels to a minimum.
If you would like to come and view the space before booking, contact us now! Bookings can be made on our website.
• The Client accepts the full terms and conditions upon hiring Le Petit Studio Blanc.
• Our studio is equipped with the following items: one work table, one chair, one stool, one power board, one extension lead, one dustpan and brush, one rubbish bin and rubbish plastic liners.
• Cancellation of a confirmed booking will result in a 50% penalty fee of studio rate.
• Cancellations under 48 hours will incur a 100% penalty fee of studio rate.
DAMAGES & LOSS
• You are liable to pay for all damages and/or loss resulting from anything broken or missing during your studio hire. Notify Le Petit Studio Blanc immediately if anything is broken and/or missing. All damages and/or loss will be invoiced and requires payment within 7 days.
• Take note of anything broken or missing, and notify us. If anything is missing/broken and not reported after your shoot then you will be invoiced for those items.
• Le Petit Studio Blanc and its employees take no responsibility for any lost, damaged or stolen property of the hirer or any other party.
• Half Day bookings are 9am to 1pm, and 1pm to 5pm, including set-up and pack-up time.
• Full Day bookings are from 9am to 5pm, including set-up and pack-up time.
• Weekend bookings include a $50+GST surcharge, and are subject to availability.
• Check-in and check-out is required via our studio manager.
• A deposit of $300+GST for Whole Week Rent or $100+GST for any other booking is required and will be refunded within 48 hours if the studio is left in good condition.
• Our studio managers are available during office hours from 9am to 5pm. A late fee of $50 per 15 minutes late is strictly applied.
• Le Petit Studio Blanc is NOT a party venue, when working please keep noise to a minimum and respect the neighbouring offices.
• Metered street parking on Chalmers St.
• 1P free street parking on Buckingham Street and surrounding lanes.
• 2P free street parking along Elizabeth St. 9:30am start on the right hand side and 10:00 am start on the left hand side of Elizabeth st. Clear Zone starts from 4pm and 3pm respectively.
• Full day parking at 55 Holt St, Surry Hills, 280m away, 5 mins walk.