We’re looking for a friendly, desk-based team to join our relaxed working environment on the 8th floor of the classic Nicholas Building. Corner of Flinders Lane & Swanston Street in the city.
The studio is split into two sides. One whole side is available and suitable for a small team / agency / business / startup of 2-3 people, working as creatives; designers, photographers, illustrators, writers, developers, consultants etc.
The space has high ceilings, big windows, looking over the catherdral, lots of natural light and a few happy pot plants dotted about. Painted concrete floors, white walls and retro wooden wall features, similar to something you'd see in Mad Men. Overall it’s a really nice space to work in, with equally nice people to chat to.
There's 3 desk spaces avaialble, each desk is $380 +GST per month. (internet & electricity included).
So a small team could have their own area / half the studio for $1140 + GST per month ).
There's room for x3 people comfortably, with large desks.
Avaialble date: TBC - roughly Nov / Dec 2018.
We’re two multi-disciplinary professionals / sole traders, running our own creative business’s in; graphic design, photography & web development.
- wi-fi and electricity included in rent
- room for large desks (one desk included 2000 x 750mm)
- 24/7 secure access
- 1 minute walk to everything! Cafes, restaurants, bars etc.
- meeting / lunch / procrastinating table
- top location, smack bang in the middle of the city
- medium sized space with lots of natural light
- big windows, with views over St Pauls Cathedral & Fed Square
- small beer fridge, tea & coffee making facilities
- small heaters
- toilets on each level
- lift access
If you'd like to take a look or have any questions please enquire using the 'Send Enquiry' button and I'll be in touch asap.
Monthly price shown + GST
Long term leases preferred - 6 months +
Rent payable one month in advance
A month's notice needed to vacate
Hourly parking dotted around & long term car parks on Flinders lane.