We’re looking for friendly, desk-based creatives to join our relaxed working environment on the 8th floor of the classic Nicholas Building. Corner of Flinders Lane & Swanston Street in the city.
We have x3 desk spaces available, each with a large desk & shelves.
Suitable for individual creatives; graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, writers, developers & consultants or a small team / agency / business / startup of 2-3 people.
The space has high ceilings, big windows, lots of natural light and a few happy pot plants dotted about. Painted concrete floors, white walls and retro wooden wall features, similar to something you'd see in Mad Men.
Overall it’s a really nice space to work in, with equally nice people to chat to.
Each desk space is $360 inc GST per month (internet & electricity also included).
We’re two multi-disciplinary professionals / sole traders, running our own creative business’s in; graphic design, photography & web development etc.
- wi-fi and electricity included in rent
- large desk spaces 2000 x 750mm
- 24/7 secure access
- 1 minute walk to everything! Cafes, restaurants, bars etc.
- meeting/lunch/procrastinating table
- desks included (BYO chair)
- top location, smack bang in the middle of the city
- medium sized space with lots of natural light
- big windows, with views over St Pauls Cathedral & Fed Square
- kitchenette area with beer fridge, tea & coffee making facilities
- small heaters
- toilets on each level
- lift access
If you'd like to take a look or have any questions please enquire using the 'Send Enquiry' button and I'll be in touch asap.
Long term leases preferred - 6 months +
Rent payable one month in advance
A month's notice needed to vacate
Hourly parking dotted around & long term car parks on Flinders lane.