This 1920's warehouse studio space is filled with natural light or when blinds are drawn is perfectly dark for flexible studio photography, featuring:
• Seamless paperroll backdrops
• Natural brick walls both exposed and painted white
• Faux concreate wall
• Delux powder blue corner wall/set with gold gilding
• Large workspace separate from shooting area, curtains can be drawn for privacy when shooting
• Large changeroom
• Clean concreate floors
• Fridge + tea and coffee facitilties
• Access to hot shower
• Catering on site ie two great cafes: Sample Coffee and Buttercream Bakery
• Studio lights available for hire
• Limited complimentary use of photography equipment and props
This is a very versatile, clean and character filled, functional studio space.
Pricing does not include paper drop: $50 per drop
Pricing does not include exclusive use of flash heads or photography equipment.
Parking is plentiful and free.