Light-filled Shared Studio #7 (1/2 or 1/4) - Second Story Studios
Type of space: Design Studio, Office Space, Visual Art Studio, Fashion Studio, Makerspace (Shared open space for making), Photography Studio
Second Story Studios is a creative and conscious community hub in the heart of Collingwood, ideally located on the corner of Johnston & Hoddle Streets.
The space has been in operation for over 4 years and has seen a wide variety of creative professionals through its doors over the years.
Studio #7 - 16 sq/m of space is currently available, sharing with 2 other creative professionals. This studio can either be split into 2 x 8 sq/m space = $69 p/w each (Ex. GST) or $115 p/w (Ex. GST) for 16 sq/m.
Second Story Studios is 2 level saw-tooth style warehouse that has been converted and freshly renovated.
The entire space comprises:
- 10 x private professional creative studios, ranging in size from 27 sq/m to 75 sq/m
- 1 x 300 sq/m communal coworking/events space, available for public events, private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 165 sq/m private workshop/rehearsal/events space, available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 115 sq/m private workshop/rehearsal/events space (available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 45 sq/m communal/private workshop space, available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 40 sq/m meeting room/workshop space, available for private hire and studio tenant use
- 1 x 40 sq/m communal kitchen area
- Art walls for hanging and displaying visual art
- Entrance foyer with parking for bicycles
- 6 x unisex toilet upstairs, 2 x unisex toilets downstairs, 1 x unisex shower downstairs.
Minimum 3-month lease
- Shared communal tenants and staff car park on-site (subject to availability on the day)
- Abundance of street parking in the local area with varying time limits from 1-4 hours
- 150-space public car park next to Victoria Park Train Station (5 mins walk, $6 per day).