We have recently launched a co-working space that will specifically suit members of the music and creative industries (artist managers, independent record labels, PR companies, Content creators, Sponsorship agency, industry associations, Publishers, Video editors, graphic designers etc).
On offer is:
Level 2 - Studio 17:
* A stunning 274 sqm New York style warehouse with black wood floors, white exposed brick walls and pitched high ceilings with exposed beams. The property is a heritage listed ex Woolshed located in the heart of Redfern.
* Brand new large white double desks (1800 long x 750 wide each side) with lockable drawer pedestals and office chairs.
* We also have available two x Double Electric Standing / Seated desks - perfect for artists, designers or anyone who doesn't want to sit all day.
* Custom made recycled wood counter height table with black Tolix bar stools. Table seats 16 people.
* TPG Business grade 40/40mbps up / down internet
* Electricity and all outgoings, including rubbish disposal
* Fully air conditioned
* Greenhouse installed with a lounge for private phone calls / relaxation / nap room.
* Weekly cleaning
* Kitchenette with microwave, Fridge, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, coffee, tea, milk, sugar, biscuits, all glassware and crockery etc. Dishwasher installed.
* A bar that is stocked at all times with red wine, white wine, Redbull and sparkling water. Regular Wednesday afternoon 'Hump Of The Week' networking drinks.
* Tenants of '617 Elizabeth' will also have have access to a separate studio space:
Studio 9A, 1st Floor, which features:
- An intimate performance / rehearsal space (with Bernstein piano and PA system with microphones etc available). This space can comfortably fit 40 people for private events.
- A beautiful lounge and bar area with boho luxe style furnishings and 8 seater dining and / or meeting table. There is a small bar, fully stocked with all glassware, that can be staffed for private events.
- A small songwriting and production room that has speakers, keyboards, bass guitar and is sound treated (but not fully sound proofed) . This room can also be used for video editors and has ducted air conditioning. (*Please note we do not have any any studios available to rent permanently, so this space will no suit a musician looking for a permanent home in which to write and record every day).
All of the spaces in Studio 9A are to be booked by the tenants of Studio 17 on an availability basis utilising a central calendar.
We are very keen to create a thriving community of music, film and other entertainment industry and creative professionals.
Tenants who have already joined our new co-working hub include music management companies, a fashion designer, a music publishing company, a respected entertainment industry accountant and an indie record label.
Please get in touch if you are interested in taking a look through the space.
We will also have six seater work stations with acoustic privacy screens available on request.
Please ask us about group discounts for teams of more than four people.
We are less than a 10 minute walk to both Redfern and Central train stations. Free parking is available in and around the building.
There is a Yoga studio in the building as well as the BEST licensed cafe in Redfern, THREE WILLIAMS.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
One Month refundable bond required to secure desk space
Rent is due and payable each calendar month and will be billed as such with the first month paid up front
We are looking for permanent tenants - no hot desks available
FREE 2 hour parking directly out the front of the building
FREE Parking from 9.30am to 4pm directly across the road from the building
FREE ALL DAY parking in the streets parallel to Elizabeth Street