Little Gabba is Brisbane’s latest space for hire located in trendy Woollangabba.
Boasting a high ceiling with delicate lighting, lots of lush greenery, and an open space that can be used with our without tables, Little Gabba is the perfect setting for workshops, classes, dance, networking, seminars and more.
There is a bar stocked with beer brewed locally (just downstairs, in fact), and food options available, or you can simply hire the space and DIY.
- Hire available for day or night.
- On-site parking or a 10 minute walk from the Gabba bus station for convenient access.
- Audio visual equipment to nail that presentation or workshop.
- Sound system for dance classes, or background music.
- Air conditioning
- 2 toilets with small waiting area
- Large picnic-style tables and benches, and smaller tables and high top tables and stools that can be configured to your needs or removed.
- Optional promotion of event on our Facebook page.
Monday-Thursday: $100/hour with a $500 minimum spend
Weekends (Fri and Sat night). $250/hour with a minimum of $2000 spend
Some on site parking and street parking available.